Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Blog has LANDED. Almost.

Alright, ladies and gents!

I've been putting this off for a long time, but it looks as though I've been sucked into the blogging world.  I hope to be able to at least mildly entertain the extremely fortunate souls that make their way to this page.  Don't worry too much, I won't be spewing forth all kinds of nonsense (I hope!) like most personal blogs - this is strictly an art blog.  I finally made the decision to get this going in order to get more acquaintances and feedback for my work (let's face it, deviantArt doesn't cut it), and perhaps inspire some people along the way.  Please bear with me as I get content up onto this thing - the first few posts will no doubt be very lengthy file dumps!  Feel free to critique/comment on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment